APPLY FOR THE SHOP LOCAL AND SAVE PROGRAM HERE!
- Bring in $300 of discretionary purchases made within November 1-31st (2021) to receive $100 in gift vouchers.
- Discretionary purchases in this program include, but are not limited to clothing, furniture, tools, sporting goods, art, jewelry, massage, haircuts, restaurants, cafes, bars & distilleries, museums, books, flowers, hardware stores, transportation, auto shops & collectibles.
- The following are not considered “discretionary” in this program: Groceries, fuel, utilities, gasoline, firewood, medical bills, & liquor purchased from liquor stores.
- Each individual is eligible for only one application for this program.
- Multiple individuals per household are eligible, as long as:
- each applicant has separate receipts totaling $300 per application
- applicants are 18 years or older
- Eligible purchases must be made from businesses operating in the Haines Borough.
- Gift vouchers are only eligible for discretionary purchases (note list above).
- Only the first 450 completed applications will receive gift vouchers.
Note: Receipts need to be itemized
American Bald Eagle Foundation
Haines Home Building Supply, Inc.
Radio Shack / Haines Cable
Outfitter Sporting Goods
Alaska Backcountry Outfitter
Rusty Compass Coffeehouse
Chilkat Valley News
Clear Water Plumbing & Heating LLC
Lutak Lumber & Supply
907 Clothing Company
Sockeye Cycle Co
Alaska Wild Bear Photography
33 Mile Roadhouse
Canal Marine Company
Extreme Dreams gallery
Sunnyside Farms of Haines
Port Chilkoot Distillery
Alaska Creations – alaskacreations.net
Haines Brewing Company
Alaska Arts Confluence
Haines Animal Rescue Kennel
The Parts Place
Howser’s / IGA – Discretionary items only
Oleruds Inc / Alaska Sports Shop
Haines Packing Company
Fairweather Ski Works
Mountain Market – Café and discretionary items only
Greg Horner Woodworking & Engraving
Alaska Side Glass / Teri Bastable-Podsiki
Sarahj’s Coffery & Eatery
Haines Sheldon Museum